Saturday 11 February 2017

Review of L'OREAL 6 Oil Nourish Oil-In-Cream

Hello Girls!!

While my hunt of beauty products,today I came across a wonderful hair products L'Oreal 6 Oil Nourish,Oil-In-Cream.Today I am going to review this hair cream.So let's get started.

Price-Rs.135/-for 200 ml,Rs.80/- for 100 ml.




My Experience


I find this product amazing.It says it is non greasy and non sticky and this is absolutely true.every time after hair wash I used to leave my hair by their own.But now I have started applying it after hair wash.This feels very light weighted.

It has one most important and unique feature.It contain UV filters and protect hair from harmful Ultra Violet radiation.This is really new to me and yes!! it important,we apply sunscreen to our skin,but there is no option for hair.I thanks L'OREAL for this.

First Impression


The first impression of the tube is very tempting.The tube is in gorgeous golden color. Ingredients,manufacturing,expiry,direction for usage and other details are mentioned properly and clearly.The cap is of black color and is strong and steardy. Tube is travel friendly.
The cream has medium creamy consistency which glides smoothly.It is white in color with pleasant fragrance.After application it get absorbed quickly and never feels oily.

Ingredients


It contains 6 precious nutritive oils Argon,Almond,Jojoba,Olive,Coconut,Came line. I think you will be now pretty much convinced that how wonderful this cream is!!

Usage

It can be used in three ways:

Overnight:Massage it over the scalps and leave for over night for intense nourishment.People with hectic schedule can use it for proper care for their hair.
Before Shampoo: You can apply for 30 minutes before hair wash and rinse off for ultimate softness.
After Shampoo:Apply on length and tips to keep your hair manageable and protected for all day.








I personally prefer it to apply after shampoo,as leave in conditioner.It makes my hair manageable and I love the touch of my hair after its application.I do not prefer it applying on scalps because it contain a lot of chemicals and I do not like Chemicals in my hair on daily basis and specially on my scalps.
So, yes it cannot replace my oil therapy(natural).it has got multi-usage facility.according to your need and preference you use it.






Pros 


  • Affordable
  • Non-sticky and Non-Greasy
  • Absorbed quickly
  • Can be used in three ways.
  • Contains benefits of 6 oils.
  • Stay Long.
  • Keeps hair tangled free and manageable.
  • Stays for long.
  • Keeps hair naturally bouncy.
  • Protects hair from UV radiation.


Cons

  • Contains a lot of chemicals.
  • Not Recommended for hair fall.

Star rating: 4.5/5,because of the chemicals.

Would I Repurchase/Recommend 6 oil nourish OIL-In-Cream??  A big yes!!!!...it is worth buying it again.It has got multi oil benefits and multi usage facility.So I will suggest you to use it once and you will love forever.

Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment