Friday 17 March 2017

Review of Biotique Whitening Lip Balm

Hello lovely Ladies!!
Today I will talk about lip balm and review the Biotique Lip Balm.Lip balm are essential part of our daily skin care routine.Nobody likes cracked and chappy lips.It hurts and also ruiens the complete look.Girls I am sure that you all have tried a lot of lip balm.And still you all will be looking for some new options  for lip care.
Healthy lips looks beautiful and enhances one's confidence.Recently I finished my lip balm and came across this lip balm.This lip balm has some advantage and few flaws also.So keep on reading for more information.

Appearance and Outer Covering

Price:Rs.175/- for 12 gm of product(I got it for Rs.135/-).
It has good amount of product in tub like small plastic container.Pinkish in appearance with a light fruity smell.

Ingredients: It contain a lot of herbal ingredients. The best part is that it is free from harmful chemical and really healthy option for your lips.

My Experience with Biotique Whitening Lip Balm

I am using this lip balm from last 2 months.It is very soft and gentle on lips. Moisturized the lips and healed the cracked lips easily.It smoothly glides on the lips.Pigmentation is of good quality.If you have cracked lips you can opt this lip balm.It has all the properties of healing up the lips and make them look beautiful.

But if you are want to look glamorous by applying only lip balm.Than it will not serve the purpose.It stays only for 1-2 hours hardly.But yes after getting invisible also you can feel the softness in your lips that is the best part.It claims of whitening the lips,but I have not seen any of its effect.I have darker lips and I would really like to have light toned lips.I find this claim false and suggest you not believe this.

After using this lip balm I can say that it is good for healing the lips but not suitable for glamorous look.

Pros

  • Economical
  • Chemical Free
  • Easily Available
  • Quantity is good
  • Healing properties
  • Fruity smell
  • Pigmented
  • Glides Smoothly


Cons

  • Not for party look
  • False claim
  • Stays for not so long


I would repurchase this product again or not?..................next time I will purchase some other brand,this product is good but not more than good.So next time i will look for some other option.Suggest me if you know any other brand of lip balm.

Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment