Wednesday 8 March 2017

Stop Hair-fall With Just Two Ingridents





Hello Lovely Ladies!!
In my previous article I told you about how to grow hair fast with only few of the ingredients. I have been using this hair growing  oil from last six months.I am amazed by its result,but I was very much worried also.Because my hair were falling really bad.Although my hair were growing fast,but since they were continuously falling off from my head.The hair of mine were looking thin.I know this type of situation may have happened with you also.

In the search of some remedies for hair fall control.I came across this wonderful thing told by my mother.This oil has shown its effect and now my hair fall have reduced up to 90% in just two weeks(In 4 application).

So guys today I will share this information with you all.If anybody is really looking for any oil to control hair fall,this will help you.


Ingredients



  • Coconut Oil
  • Camphor


Yes!..You need only coconut oil and camphor to prepare this oil.Mix 4-5 cubes of camphor in 500 ml of coconut oil.Keep this oil in the sunlight for 3-4 hours.This process will help camphor to dissolve in the oil and the coconut oil with get a little warm.


Apply this oil twice or thrice  in a week.The best time for applying hair oil is night.So try to use this oil in night and wash it off in the morning.
Use this oil on regular basis for better result.These two ingredients are not expensive and easily available.While applying oil do not rub your hair harshly,be gentle towards your hair.I am 100% sure that your hair fall problem will get cured by this.

Advantage of Camphor


The hero of this mixture is camphor.That's why I am emphasizing more on it.Camphor has got some a lot of useful properties mentioned as below:
Antimicrobial
Anti-fungal
Anesthetic


Camphor prevents any type of microbial or fungal infection in hair.On daily basis the scalps faces dirt,dust and sweat.These leads to clogging of pores and provide favorable condition for microbes to grow which leads to hair fall and hair damage.
Hope you will find this oil useful for you.Please let me know about your experience.

Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment