Wednesday 15 February 2017

Amazing Oil for Hair Growth

Few months back I chopped my hair in a really horrible way.My look and my hair both were ruined. I wanted my hair back.That feeling was very bad.My hair looked horrible, when left them open or tied up!I am sure you all have gone through this type of situation.When after cutting down your hair,you would have realized ,that I have done with my hair?

So yes I was sad and upset until I came to knew about this hair oil.This oil has done magic to my hair and they have all grown back.Now my hair are strong,long and healthy.If you do want your hair to grow back really quick, so keep on reading.

Ingredients




       

  • Fresh leaves of Aloe Vera Or Aloe Vera gel (Patanjali,Khadi etc.
  • Coconut Oil
  • Castor Oil
  • Vitamin E Oil or Capsules
  • One small bowl
  • Hot water







All these items are very easily available and you can use these ingredients to grow your hair really fast.



Steps:


Peel off the freshly cut leaves of Aloe Vera leaves from three side.While keeping the white gel part on the lower surface and green part above.Apply it all over the hair and scalps.Let it get absorbed into the hair for 1-2 minutes(It get absorbed really fast).
You can also use Aloe Vera gel of different brands.This will save your time.

Now in a bowl mix two teaspoon of coconut oil,one teaspoon of castor oil and one teaspoon of Vitamin E oil ( or use 2 capsule of Vitamin E ).Mix these oil well and heat this by keeping bowl in a different bowl of hot water.

Apply this mixture to the scalps and roots of hair.Use this oil every single night and tie your hair is a tight braid.Rinse the hair with shampoo.

If you will follow this procedure for 4 weeks you will observe your hair growing.You can take a picture of hair on day one ,and at the end of 4 weeks take another picture of your hair to see the difference.

Benefits of Its Ingredients

Aloe Vera 
Aloe Vera contain anti-oxidants agents.Makes hair soft and smooth.Cleanse the scalp so that oil can get absorbed easily.

Coconut Oil,Castor Oil
Both these oil is full of micro nutrients,specially these oils are are rich in Vitamin E content.Vitamin E boosts hair growth.




Vitamin E Oil
The hero of this mixture is Vitamin E oil.In my previous article I have given the complete information about it.You can check that too Wonders Of Vitamin E oil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.This oil makes hair root strong and make hair grow healthier and long.

I am sure you will try this mixture of oil and get benefited.

Thanks!!


No comments:

Post a Comment