Thursday 16 February 2017

Review of Jovees Pearl Whitening Face Scrub.

Hello Girls!!
Today I am going to review a scrub called Jovees Pearl Whitening Face Scrub.I came to know about this product from one of my college friend.Her face always looked glowing and healthier.She told me about this scrub and she has been using this from a long time.

My skin is very sensitive towards scrubs.This is the reason I avoid scrubbing on weekly basis.I have tried different kinds of scrub to get rid of dead cells over my face,but every time I end up tearing my skin.Scrubbing for me was like a nightmare,before this product.

This products suits every skin type.But if you have very sensitive skin,than this would be like heaven to you.It is quite affordable.

Story Of  Jovees Pearl Whitening Face Scrub



Appearance
It comes in a paper cardboard box which is white to baby pink in color. Its ingredients,usage,manufacturing date and all other information has been mentioned on the outer covering.



Inside the box a white color tube contain the scrub.The tube is also mentioned with the proper indication.So if you want to clear any of your doubts.You can refer the outer covering as well as tube also.
It contain a leaflet inside the box covering which again provide you the complete information and contradiction about the product.If you are using this product for the first time,than go through this leaflet.Don't just throw it away( its a request).

Price: Rs.185/-
Quantity:60 gm
Expiry: 36 months from date of manufacturing
Ingredients: Natural Pearl Powder,Lemon Peel,Rosemary,Barberry,Almond Oil and Jojoba Oil.This is a vegetarian product.


Usage: Take generous amount of scrub and massage gently it for 2-3 minutes. Wipe it off with cotton swab or rinse it off with normal water.
Claims: It reduces the production of melanine,rejuvenates skin cells and makes skin visibly fair,even tone and encourage cellular renewal through exfoliation.


Storage: Store in cool and dry place.Protect it from direct contact of water and sunlight.

My experience with this product

As for now I think my hunt for a good scrub has been ended because I am really loving this product.This is very gentle and kind to my sensitive skin.I apply this scrub twice a week and it works effectively.



                                                    


 It contain natural pearl powder.These are nano particle and it feels so soft and moisturizing. I don't like scrubs which sucks out the natural moisture from the skin.This scrub does not do this to me.
After its usage I have started noticing glow in my skin.I would not say it leads to fairness.But yes! it removes the dead cells from the face very effectively.




This product has made me tension free regarding scrubbing.I really love this product and wonder that why in world this scrub was not known to me?..............It is very mild and a very good option for regular use.


Pros


  • Contains Natural Ingredients
  • Affordable
  • Very Effective
  • Suits every skin type
  • Recommended for dry sensitive skin
  • Soothing floral smell
  • Removes dead cells effectively
  • Travel friendly


Cons


  • False claim of providing fairness
  • Availability


Star Rating:4/5


Would I Buy Jovees Pearl Whitening Face Scrub Again?

Yes!!..I will buy it again.It suits my skin and I am really satisfied with its result.


4 comments:

  1. Thank for the review,use White Glow Facial Scrub It would Restore natural glow to your skin and deep nourish
    Buy Skinatura White Glow Facial Scrub
    Buy White Glow Facial Scrub
    Buy Online Skinatura White Glow Facial Scrub

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Blog, Thank for the review and sharing it over here, Use White Advanced Fairness Face Wash from RetailPharma that brings instant relief from razor burns as it cools.
    Biotique Face Wash
    Biotique face wash for combination skin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can this be used daily? How often can we use it?

    ReplyDelete