Tuesday 14 February 2017

Review of Garnier B-B Cream

Hello girls!!....I have something important to tell you about.This is about Garnier B-B Cream.Today I am going to review this B-B cream.This cream is really like a helping hand in my daily life.Two weeks ago I have started using this product and I am very much satisfied with its result.


Before this cream I had tried a handful of B-B cream and C-C cream but I was not convinced with their result.After a lot of research I tried this and wanted you all to know about this cream.This cream is specially designed for Indian skin.

Appearance


The product comes in paper cardboard box.Every detail of product is mentioned on the packet as well as on the tube also.



Product Detail


Price: Rs.109/- for 18 gm.

Ingredient- It contain a lot of chemicals.It claims of containing Vitamin C,almond extract and minerals for skin brightness. It also contain SPF 24/PA+++ UVA/UVB protection formula.So if you don't want to apply sunscreen ,this cream will protect your skin.
Expiry is 36 months from the date of manufacturing.



My Experience


I am using this cream on regular basis.The consistency of the product is runny and not like normal thick liquid.Its consistency makes its application easier on Indian skin.I have dry skin and I do not like to rub or pull my skin while applying makeup.this cream keeps my skin moisturized up to 5-6 hours without fail,makes skin even toned.

It is good for daily wear,but if you want full and proper coverage than you should opt for any foundation.This product provides medium coverage.

How to apply it?


Due to the texture of the product its application over skin is a bit tricky.You can pour some of the product on outer surface of you left hand and  by using your fingers apply it over the face.Let it get settled for 1 or less than 1 min and set the cream using makeup brush.This will bring out the shine on your face.Use only gentle storks of brush.

Star Rating
4/5

Am I going to buy it again or not?................Yes! for sure.I have already bought one for me.I was looking for the bigger tube,but could not find.Right now I have 2 tubes of this cream.And I will buy it again.
This cream is a perfect fit for Indian skin.Suitable for all skin type.You should also try this once.A lot of girls do not know about this cream( I may be wrong also.).So I think you should give it a try once.Girls...You will fell in love with this cream.

Pros


  • Easy to apply
  • Keep skin moisturized
  • Protection against harmful sun rays.
  • Suits every skin type
  • Absorbed easily
  • Non sticky
  • Matte finish


Cons

  • Lot of chemicals
  • Medium coverage,so not suitable for special occasion


No comments:

Post a Comment