Saturday 18 February 2017

Review of COLORBAR Mesmer Eyes Kajal




Hello lovely ladies!!
Indian girls are obsessed with applying kajal. For me also Kajal is must .I cannot go out without applying Kajal. Today I am reviewing COLORBAR Mesmer Eyes Kajal. This Kajal has been recently launch in India.Two months ago I got this from one of the COLORBAR store and has been using it from that time.








This kajal has got some unique feature.I will provide you a detailed information to help you out to pick the right kajal for you.

COLORBAR Mesmer Eyes Kajal

Price:Rs.299/-
Quantity:0.35 gm
Packaging:Refer to the picture below.





Ingredients: Hyaluronic Acid,Vit C,Vit E,Vit B3,Sunflower Oil and a unique protective system called "Defensil"derived from vegetable.Beside these ingredients,it is loaded with many more chemical ingredients. Please refer the picture below.
Expiry: 36 months from the date of manufacturing.This product has been manufactured in Germany.
Claims: COLORBAR Mesmer Kjal has been formulated with unique and patented ingredients to give maximum care and best experiences.These ingredients stimulates cell turnover,restore vitality and makes the skin fresh.






Stays for 10 hours.
It is Dermatological and Opthalmologically approved.(Refer the  front and back side of the cover ).
Storage:Store in normal temperature in a  dry place.


My experience with COLORBAR Mesmer Eyes Kajal
I am using this kajal for last two months.It very smoothly glides on the water line.Just in one stork. Intensity of color can be obtained in 2-3 storks. It is smudge proof and water proof.It claims to stay for 10 hours but it stays for 7-8 hours only.I only apply for once in the morning and I do not require touch-up after that.I do not have to worry about my look after applying this kajal.





I am a great lover of kajal and I have tried various types of kajal. And from my experience I can say that removing of this kajal is very easy.Although it is smudge proof and waterproof it can be removed in just one wipe at the end of the day.




I do not wear lenses so I cannot tell you about its claim of lens proof or not.If you wear lenses please consult to tour doctor before applying this kajal.
I really liked the detailed information about the product on packaging material itself.My overall experience is satisfying till now.This product is good product to use on daily basis.






Pros
  • Affordable
  • Waterproof
  • Smudge Proof
  • Blackest of Black
  • Reduces irritation and inflammation
  • Paraffin Free
  • Soft and creamy
  • Glides effortlessly
  • Amazing coverage
  • EU,Japan and USA certified
  • Germany made

Cons
  • Chemicals
  • Not sure about its usage while wearing lenses.
Star rating:5/5.....It is the best kajal I have ever used( Nobody knows future).


Would I Repurchase COLORBAR Mesmer Eyes Kajal?
..................YES!!!!!!!!.............This product is amazing and I will sure buy it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment