Thursday 9 February 2017

Mask for Hair Growth

Everybody nowadays are facing the problem of hair fall and less hair growth whether it a boy or a girl. Premature whitening,less number of hair on the skull and hair all over the cloths and in the bathroom is a very common scenario.

I did faced the same problem.I never wanted to comb my hair or wash them due to their fear of hair fall.I realized that due to bad lifestyle and environmental condition this problem has became a serious issue for me.

In my today's article I will tell you about a vegetable by the help of which you can grow your hair.Cabbage is the vegetable which is full of important micro nutrients,iron,sulfur etc. and it can really help to grow hair long and thick.


Basically our hair is made up of a protein called keratin. Thus protein is very essential for us.Normally every month hair grows 1-1.50 centimeters.



Use of cabbage for hair growth.


You can simply increase the intake of cabbage in your daily meals.Either by cooking or uncooked.

Try to eat raw cabbage,as salad or you can drink cabbage juice(add salt and peeper for taste).Raw cabbage has more benefit as compared to cooked.I personally prefer raw cabbage in salad.This is one way of using it.

In another way your can grind the fine paste of Cabbage,mix it with desired amount of Multani mitti (fuller's earth) ans Aloe  gel (or fresh pulp).Make a paste with proper consistency. Apply this paste once or twice a week.You will observe the difference.


This tip is very easy to try and these products are also readily available.So next time while going home don't forget to buy one cabbage for your hair also.


Hope you guys will find this helpful.Give it try and please let me know your views.


Thanks!!



No comments:

Post a Comment