Monday 6 February 2017

Anti-tan Face Mask




Hello everyone!!!Today I will tell you about a face mask which will prevent from tanning and help to get rid of already existing tan.This mask also moisturizes the skin and is suitable for all type of skin.

I live in India and I am into a field job,so I have to travel places.Tanning was a big concern for me.When I started my career as Business Executive,my skin faced a lot of problems and I was really worried as if what to do for my skin??..................my skin started getting dry as the day passed,and many other problems you can imagine.


And at that time I came across this wonderful face mask,which requires only three ingredients and my almost all skin problem were solved. 


Preparation of Face Mask (Ingredients)



  • Fullers soil( Multani Mitti)
  • Honey
  • Curd(In India,Pakistan) aka Yogurt(USA,UK etc.)


Method


Take two spoon full of Multani Mitti(Fullers Soil) in a bowl,add 1 or 1/2 spoon of honey and 1 or 1/2 spoon of curd(use lemon instead of curd for oily skin).Mix it well and apply this mask on clean face  for 15-20 minutes.Use this mask on daily basis.You can refrigerate the prepared mixture for three days.


This mask will reduce the tanning and make skin complexion even toned and also moisturize your skin.


Benefits of its Ingredients!!!

Honey: It has natural antibacterial properties, so it is great for getting rid of achene,and premature aging. Full of antioxidants, helps to reduce production of free radicals.These radicals are the main reason for ageing. It has moisturizing and soothing properties.


Multani Mitti: It absorbs excess of oil from the skin surface and makes it soft and supple.It prevents from the problem of pimples.It sucks out the dirt and dust from deep inside the skin pores,leaving skin clean and clear.


Curd( Yogurt): Lactic acid provide hydrating and exfoliating effect.Zinc present inside curd diminish acne problem,reduces fine lines,prevents premature ageing,heals sunburn and make skin even tonne.


Hope you will find this mask useful for you.


Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment